High-O Silver, Away...here I'm pictured with my trusty steed. He likes carrots.
Grandma K and Grandpa D went crazy...Molly (pictured in the background) cannot believe her glowing little eyes...
Thanks for a great Secret Santa dinner party Aunt Meg and Uncle Josh.
Uncle Skip, we all missed missed you sooooo much, and we can't wait to see you ASAP!
Thank you to all of my special family and friends that made this a spectacular first Christmas.
Yours Truly,
CDM
2 comments:
SO cute! I can't wait to meet him and see you guys.... I love the commentary - Your humor cracks me up. It is always fun reading your blog... Cheers
"I know that I have an Aunt Bee out there somewhere... Hey Dad didn't you say she was on your side of the family...Wonder when she is coming to see me... I think I would like her...Wow, I hope she doesn't wait till I get married. This family is sooo disfunctional.. and by the way lookin around I am the best lookin one in this group too.... Hurry up Aunt Bee, I am not hangin out in this stroller forever you know... Before you know it, I'll be driving."
Whooo my Cooper young man. I will be there sometime this year to see you and I may drag an Unc or two with me; just to see the new Notre Dame, I mean Georgia, I mean Duke, I mean I will be there to see you. Love you Auntie Beee..... Can't wait.
Post a Comment