Monday, April 26, 2010

G-Day 2010

Spring Football. It is time once again for college football spring scrimmages, and I went with Mom and Dad to the Georgia Spring Game, a.k.a. G-Day. Athens, GA was spectacular on Saturday April 10th, and the turnout in Sanford Stadium was pretty impressive.



I brought my football just in case they needed me to suit up and hit the field. As it turned out though, they had enough players for the day's event....though I'm not sure they have enough today.



Mom and Dad wanted to snap about 85,000 pictures during the game -- Look, they are the only two (out of 39,000) looking away from the action.

Great picture...






FYI- This kind of loitering on North Campus will be officially banned by Mr. Adams beginning Fall 2010...It was a terrific day in beautiful Athens, GA, and I can't wait to head back up and cheer on the Dawgs. See you in the Fall Uga and Hairy Dawg! Adios...CDM






No comments: