Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Preschool + News

Hola Amigos,

Today was my first day of Preschool. Mom had me decked out in a Peter Pan collar (BTW- If you are a dude and do not know what that is, congrats) and shorts that button to my shirt. Basically, Mom says I was looking good.
ABC, 123 dudes...

This afternoon we had a popsicle party at the playground with Mom...ahhhh, this a familiar view...

Miss Meriwether is now my school mate at The Preschool. We enjoyed a popsicle this afternoon...


....and a swing on the giant yellow tire....



Mom and Dad say this was a big day for me...I don't know about big, but it was awesome. I got to go to school and play on the playground with my #1 pal Meriwether....it was spectacular.
Speaking of things that are spectacular, I have news. I am going to be a big bro to a little sis. We will be blessed with a little baby sister in January 2011, and I am pumped.
Happy college football season to all, and to all a great day.
Later amigos...CDM



2 comments:

Keisha said...

Coop,

Do not fear ... once you start really potty-training, your mom will quit putting those silly button-together outfits on you.

And congrats on the sister. They are pretty awesome!!

See ya later,
Tanner

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
My big Mr.Cooper Douglas Murphy. All of your Aunt's and Uncle's from California are so excited about this. Now our suggestion is that you will be an excellent judge in the United States Supreme Court that is what your pretend uncle "William C.Cullen" United State Attorney's office ,City of Los Angeles Attorney's office states. trust me he knows a man when he see's one.( aunt Terry )Remember when you read this at a later date we said it first. Now your little sister that's coming will have a lot of input into your life when she arrives. Listen to her, she is so smart...trust me, she is. And love your mom and dad..we do.

Love Always.
Terry,Tim,Tom,Chip,and Bill
Aunt Bee will chime in later sweetie. I love your new clothes, can't wait for more pictures. Thanks Amy and Tim for having these beautiful children.