Monday, May 18, 2009

Mothers' Day Weekend and JP's Engagement Weekend in the 'Ham

Mothers' Day weekend was terrific this year. Grandma K, Grandpa D, Grandma Babs, Grandpa Stu, Aunt Meg, Uncle Josh, Aunt Jennifer, and Uncle Ethan all came into town for the party. We started the weekend at the crack of dawn for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at Atlantic Station and followed that with a pot luck BBQ at Chateau Cooper.

Amazingly, the only picture Dad found on our camera from the entire weekend is below...I hope K got some pix for the team...


I recently joined a gym...mom caught me working out in the ball pit.


We had an indoor car wash at the gym last week...I rode it, they washed it.



We spent the last weekend in Birmingham celebrating Jennifer and Ethan's engagement. I had my first babysitter while Mom and Dad went to the big engagement party, and let's just say I dominated her. She cried uncle at about 10pm...btw, Jemison, if you are reading this, I apologize for breaking your will last Saturday night...but it was good to see Mom and Dad back early...haha.
Here, I am wearing a lovely bunny outfit on Sunday in Birmingham...Mom captured my good side in this photo...




...and my other good side in this one...
Mothers' Day weekend was fun -- Happy Mothers' Day Mommy, Babs and K (belated due to Dad's slack blogging)...and B'ham was awesome too.
Adios everyone...CDM



1 comment:

Betsey Bell said...

Oh My Gosh.... My CDM you are becoming the little man right before our eyes.... I am do excited about meeting you. By then you will be all grown up. If Dad doesn't get with the blogging were really gonna miss some spurts big guy. All the best from the A's and U's and we will talk later. Mommy and Grandma's all around had a super Day on their special day. Check in with you later.... (Good thing Aunt Bee doesn't live in Atlanta, I would hate to be the one dominated by my CDM.....) All my love..