Saturday, June 20, 2009

My First Haircut

Hi everyone,
Mom took me for my first haircut this week. She was trying to hold out until I turned 1, but the "before" pix below will demonstrate an immediate need that convinced her otherwise.

Before #1...I blame Dad for this one...
Before #2...Wow...what in the goldy-locks is going on???

During....If I hadn't been so focused on flying this airplane, I would have flipped out.


More during...



After...Looking good, feeling good...




After...Dude, I feel much better. The ladies at the pool will love my new do.

We have some big events coming soon. Fathers' Day is tomorrow, and Mom and I are going to wait hand and foot on dear ole Dad all day tomorrow....NOT! -- HAHA. Dad is going to take me to the pool and then grill cheeseburgers for us. Happy Dad's Day man.
Stay tuned dudes...CDM.



3 comments:

The Bird Nest said...

He is too cute!!!!

Anne said...

SO Cute!!! Wish Jack would grow hair!

Keisha said...

Wow, Cooper's first haircut ... where has the time gone? I love it!